Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dead Man- Get off my Back/Love on my Brain 7” (Denihilrecords NIHL007)


The Swedish band Dead Man from Örebrö Sweden is back with a new single release. The band is completely different now with only one member from the original group, Kristoffer (Vocals and Guitar). The single is one original track and one cover song. Side A starts off with the original track, Get off my Back and this has a killer groove and a guitar riff that reminds me a lot of Jumping Jack Flash! I really like this new song a lot and the band played it at the recent concert. The B-side, Love on my Brain, is an old song from the 60’s by Jim Ford and is a bit of country style tune and even features Trumpet! I liked the A side much more and look forward to the new record.

No comments:

Post a Comment